Monday, March 07, 2005

Day 1 of Not Sleeping at noon


After months of practicing the habit of taking a nap during the daytime, which is a healthy habit, I suppose, I didn't sleep today and now it's almost midnight and I have not slept YET.

Energy feels boundless, no need for food. My six senses fight, hearing colors, smelling sounds, etc.The funny thing that is I noticed alot of absurd and useless stuff clanking around in my head. Some I have memorized over the years for fun, or because they remind me with nice situations and some are from movies I have watched, other I used to repeat over and over again so I can't get rid of them .

More than 13 Lyrics to Disney's movies : Toy Story, Shrek, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo...etc
"No one can make you feel Inferior without your consent" I often repeat it in my heart :p
The Lyric for The GodFather theme
The Lyric for Captin Corilli's Mandolin movie
One paragraph of "Al-bo7'alaa" book by Othman ben Ba7r Al-ja7eth
One scene of The Patriot by Mel Gibson
" Have you ever felt that you are the worst version of yourself ? "

Silly ! I know...

It just keeps myself company when I get lonely. Actually, it's the first time for me to use this nice blog and just wanted to drop some words for good and thank a friend of mine who gave me the link, so thank you.

Have not finished a single chore today. in short, I lost the "Sunday" of this week.