Saturday, March 24, 2007

Note#2



- Sometimes I think that overusing and misusing the word "Love" is just meaningless and inappropriate. I have heard and seen some people who use the word for reason and for nothing! It makes the word with no value and meaning..How much better it would be if we, like the Greeks, have different words for each kind of love so that misunderstandings could be avoided and the overusing of the L word could be less. But since we don't, I think it is best if two people try to use other words than the L word when describing their feelings for each other. Words that more accurately describe what they are actually feeling.

- I believe that being a victim of circumstances can be a choice. How we choose to respond to our situation makes us either a victim or a survivor.

- I believe some of the most memorable events are hidden somewhere in my head because I have forgotten to jot them down or maybe I just did that on purpose..?

- People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When we figure out which it is, we'll know exactly what to do next.