Friday, April 22, 2005

Back!


Hi everyone,

It's been really long time since I last blogged something here. I feel like This is my virtual home and I'm committed to it. The thing is my sister is getting married!

How wonderful that is my lovely sister getting married ?!

I can't believe the room will be MINE at last ! hehe. I admit that sometimes I can be mean, but mostly I am tender. Nowadays my family is in the middle of storm preparing everything for the engagement party.

Since the big event, every night my sister and I stay up the whole night talking, talking and talking...about a lot of things such as how she would answer if he asked her that question ,the way he thinks, acts, whether he is wise or brainless? either funny or boring. We try to figure out his personality by guessing. it is really interesting.

I can't imagine myself without her because she is the oldest, strongest personality in the family. I will miss her and I will miss our fights a lot. I ask Almighty Allah to give her all the happiness she deserves, and to give me the courage and patience to be without her.

Anyways I'm back now and will be blogging again I was just too tired, lazy and sometimes sick few weeks ago to do anything .