Thursday, September 01, 2005

Because I Don't Know...


My cousin "S" tells me that I should be prepared to deal with a lot of teasing if I start blogging again. Perhaps she’s right, but the fear of a little teasing shouldn’t be the thing that keeps me away, right? Plus, in all honesty, I don’t fear the teasing. I can take it though. you know, it’s like five course meals sometimes.

But that’s not the thing. The thing is that once I make a decision, I like it to stick. The problem is that I miss being able to write here. Is the missing true though? Or have I just not let the habit pass through my system?

This is what I don’t know. I hate not knowing.

I also hate being so quiet among people, it's like I'm so wise person that alrrazanah would come out of my nose !!

The one had nothing to do with the other except these are the two things I was just thinking about on this early thursday morning.

That and
.
.
.

Does anyone know where can I find the last season of The Gilmore Girls on DVD here in Jeddah? I do believe I have the first three seasons memorized by now and I’m quite ready to move on. I am just in love with this show...

Need I say more?