Saturday, July 23, 2005

Paint The Weekend in Numbersٍٍ

-Number of episodes of Friends I watched: 3

-Number of times I have watched "Captain Corelli's Mandolin": 4

-Number of minutes exercised: 32

-Number of diet cokes consumed: 5

-Number of cups of coffee consumed: 4

-Number of glasses of water consumed: None. I barely drink water.

-Number of showers: 2

-Number of times I have answered the phone: 2

-Number of times I have let it roll over to voice mail: 5

-Number of pages read in a book: 87

-Number of books finished: 0

-Number of naps: 4

-Total number of hours slept: 26

-Number of people who told me I am a lazy : 2

-Number of people who inferred that I am a lazy : 1

-Number of people I told to leave me alone: 3

-Number of "hellos" I will admit to having said into the phone when attempting to answer in my sleep: 2

-Number of minutes I laughed when my brother told me he wants to get married: 11

-Number of bruises I have on my arm from my brother punching me in efforts to get me to shut up: 1

-Number of entries I tried to write: 4

-Number of entries I gave up on: 4

-Number of songs sung at the top of my lungs in a horrible accent: 9

-Number of complaints by my sister: None, surprisingly

-Number of friends made: 0

-Number of enemies made: I think 0 would be a safe bet.