Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Around...

Haven’t vanished, just been very busy in reality. And I'm very depressed about something...

I vanished from a persons life, no words spoken no discussion no reason I just vanished, I deleted accounts and simply just moved on. I tried more times to reflect about but trying isn’t good enough for me I like equality, and that person never gave that instead they always blamed me for issues I never where involved in, but all I did was trying to have a good friendship. I actually used to feel a connection but that died away some months ago.

I do wish them well on what ever path they are on. Life’s just so busy I can’t be there for a high maintained Internet friendship. Is that so selfish? Is that so wrong that I’ve just let go? I don’t feel so but I’ve been wrong before I could be wrong now But I do feel this is for the best.

It's too late in here, got to go to bed, nite.