Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hello Timon



I have always loved that motor-mouthed, fast-talking meerkat called "Timon". He just can't help but makes me laugh especially in that episode with Pumbaa, where Pumbaa found gold and Timon only found a bottle cap :D, the look on Timon's face in that one scene just broke my heart hehe..wallah it hit me.

The thing is, my sister N dresses in Timon every now and then, it's not about making good natural jokes at things or following their Hakuna Matata ("no worries") lifestyle...no, she simply tends to give an idea or opinion about something like if she invents a brand new thing to say after I had said it long time ago and she didn't like it at that time! so, she is being Timon again ! like if my general ideas overshadow her.

For example, one day we went to a mall for shopping, then I found that blue shirt and hopelessly fell in love with it, I asked : Isn't it beautiful? she said :" not that much, you could find much more nicer stuff than this one" and had that confidence in her look..but I insisted and bought it anyway, more two weeks , she was searching in my closet for something to wear then saw the blue" NOT that MUCH" shirt, she said: Oh! How nice! I was like: What? "Hello Timon!" then I had that kind of uncontrollable anger and said: Mafee, e7lamee feeha awal ! :P

I prefer to have Pumbaa's slow thought processes, there is nothing wrong with that :P, anyway she will kill me when she reads this post.