Friday, July 01, 2005

Thank You "Allured"

I wasn't around in the last few days hence I didn't notice that I have been tagged by "Allured" so, thank you :)

Here goes..

*Number of books I own:

My father and I share the same bookshelves, so I think we have more than 400 books.

*Last book I read:

The Perfume - It's a novel I already wrote post about it, it's just great.

*Five books that mean a lot to me:

1. Riyadh Al-sale7een : I just can't express the feeling when I drop by hadiths I never heard of.
2. 9aid Al-'7a6er by ebn al-jawzi.
3. The Happiest Woman in The World by Ayed Al-Qarni : it was a present from my best friend.
4. The Color of Water : A Black Man's Tribute to His White Mother.
5. A Beautiful Mind.

*The book I am reading since long but could not finish:

The Holy Qura'an Explanation by ebn Katheer, six really big books and I'm still in the 5th one starting from the last book which is the 6th and this kind of books need real attention and concentration Allah y3een.What bothers me is that I can't concentrate on one book at time I'm just floating like a butterfly from one to another ended up with nothing sticks in my mind :|

ok now I'm tagging nezitic, True Faith and Sarah.