Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hope Floats

  • How can I be so certain of something I can’t name? “I’m lacking something,”. Fear, distrust... different sides of the same coin. It’s a fact that people will hurt and disappoint you, just like they’ll fill you with joy and laughter. It’s just a matter of levels and degrees and how much one can handle. I fear I can’t handle much, the heart I carry in my chest tells me as much.
  • Weakness shames me, scares me and angers me. But above all, it depresses me because I don’t know how to cast it aside. It’s one of those things, one of those moments, I think, that can’t be over thought, that demands action and faith.
  • Yesterday, I had a funny feeling that I was talking to a younger version of myself.
  • Someone in your life who finishes your sentences for you, articulates your wishes and demands... Would you love him or hate him?
  • As I watched "Pride and Prejudice" two days ago, my favorite novel of all times , a poem kept running through my mind. I don't remember by who or that line towards the end...and I have been wondering if there's any real Mr.Darcy... hopeful huh ? :)
  • It's been a year since I started blogging here... Just thought to let "me" know :P