Friday, November 11, 2005

First Day Back is Always.....




Boring !
.
.
.

I wrote this long post last night that I was going to publish today, about all this stuff going on in my life, but I just deleted it. I'm having another one of my moments...lost, dazed, confused.

I am guessing the next month or so will be quiet here. My writing has already been sporadic and I sense it will lessen further, as I get my things together. I keep saying I'm going to concentrate on writing some real things offline, and read books from my mountainous pile, but I keep finding excuses to procrastinate .
(for some reason I'm avoiding what my heart is really aching for).

And the sad thing is tomorrow will be the first day back to work after the Eid holiday ( I should have started working last tuesday, but I gave myself 2 days off, I have no idea what's the matter with me?! :p ) and I've decided to do something here. I'm really sorry to do it here, but if I do it at home my sisters are going to get really annoyed with me and may take steps to get even, such as telling people how I knocked myself out cold yesterday by slamming my forehead into the countertop. But I have to get this out of my system, and that means taking it out on my comfort zone. Anyway, here goes.

I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'm not going to work tomorrow.

You will have to imagine the sing-song effect for yourselves.

I feel much better now. Four day weekend ! :p